Notices
RC Electric Off-Road Trucks, Buggies, Truggies and more Discuss electric RC off-road, buggies & trucks here. Also discuss brushless motors, speed controllers aka ESC's, brushed motors, etc

Slash 4x4 Driveshaft help

Old 07-11-2012, 03:16 PM
gibsontoad
My Feedback: (9)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Slash 4x4 Driveshaft help

Any advice on replacement driveshafts for slash 4x4. Just bought a used slash and rear driveshafts are twisted...looking around im not sure what to go with for replacements. Should i go with traxxas again or try integy XHD or maybe its worth spending more and going with MIP X duties? Any help is greatly appriciated, thanks
Old 07-11-2012, 05:00 PM
SyCo_VeNoM

Default RE: Slash 4x4 Driveshaft help

For the most part follow this rule: Do not buy integy anything
They make some of the worst crap on the market, and are only good if you want a extremely pretty RC to sit on a shelf and never be used.
My LHS stopped carrying their products due to people complaining.

no clue on the MIPs

Old 07-11-2012, 08:07 PM
FahrtAutoRC

Default RE: Slash 4x4 Driveshaft help

I must have the ONLY Castle-powered Slash that is still running just fine on the stock driveshafts! No play, no catch, no bends, must have gotten a good batch hehe

I have heard nothing but good about the MIP's from guys I race with, I would ante up and throw those on. I have a lot of faith and trust in MIP, too, good company to go with.