Notices
RC Electric Off-Road Trucks, Buggies, Truggies and more Discuss electric RC off-road, buggies & trucks here. Also discuss brushless motors, speed controllers aka ESC's, brushed motors, etc

Team Durango Stadium Truck

Old 09-13-2012, 08:14 PM
BT00561
My Feedback: (26)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Team Durango Stadium Truck

Does anyone run the new TD Stadium Truck? I am just looking for any first hand experience on how these trucks are.

Old 09-13-2012, 08:42 PM
The_Shark

Default RE: Team Durango Stadium Truck

I want it, told they love to be driven agressivly and have lots of rear bite. bout all I'm told.
Old 09-13-2012, 08:44 PM
BT00561
My Feedback: (26)

Default RE: Team Durango Stadium Truck

I ahvent really read anything bad about them. But would rather hear from some people that have been around them or have them. Im between a Team Durango and a Losi 22T
Old 11-11-2013, 02:56 PM
sheepvillekid

1st off I been out of the hobby for years, just getting back in.
I bought the DEST210 rtr. For 199 I thought what the heck. Well I drove it about 12-15 min, then it was destroyed. Well front end that is, it was fast and quiet , had it at a school parking lot and the were doing construction, so had some dirt and gravel to play in. Everything was cool till I jumped a curb and it nosedived , whole front end shattered, broke all kinds of stuff.
Well I opted to rebuild it on team-durangos dimec type-b chassis. Been a nightmare, had order some type b parts. But I put everything back together as it came onto the new chassis and after I got it all together , turn it on and the ESC lights up orange, manual says it means ESC or motor is overheating. I just turned it on, nothing has ran yet. And when I pull throttle rear end makes noise like it grinding, sorta. I never touched the tranny, most all rear end stayed intact, just swapped it from the broken original to the new type-b one.
But I can hold my finger on either wheel and turn them smoothly.
Old 11-12-2013, 06:47 PM

I have a DESC210 I bought as a new roller, installed a Castle SCT system and run it HARD on a fairly rough homemade track. Lots of hard hits and landings. So far the only thing that has gone wrong is the diff gears (my friends SC10rs did the same thing) , $11 fixed it.
I really like it and I think I would buy anouther.........