Notices
RC Electric Off-Road Trucks, Buggies, Truggies and more Discuss electric RC off-road, buggies & trucks here. Also discuss brushless motors, speed controllers aka ESC's, brushed motors, etc

Ordered new Team Associated RC10B4.2 RS buggy

Old 11-23-2013, 11:24 AM
Kaos

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Ordered new Team Associated RC10B4.2 RS buggy

I'm a long-time RC nut and have been doing a lot of electric helicopters and airplanes lately. I used to run an RC car a long, long time ago. I think it was a basic Tamiya 2WD buggy with an upgraded motor. I had a heck of a lot of fun with and wore out a lot of tires. So, the car bug had bit again and I ordered a new RC10B4.2 RS. I also ordered a Reedy 2S 3000 LiPo and the optional front bumper. I plan to just run it stock for a while (unless I hit a curb, or something). So having been out of the car loop for a long time, is there anything I need to know on getting started again? I do have a lot of experience with LiPo's and have a good 4-port charger with balancer, so I think battery care won't be an issue.

And, is this a good car. I've heard quite a lot about Team Associated over the years and I seem to remember that the original RC10 was a pretty good car, right out of the box.