Notices
RC Electric Off-Road Trucks, Buggies, Truggies and more Discuss electric RC off-road, buggies & trucks here. Also discuss brushless motors, speed controllers aka ESC's, brushed motors, etc

I just ordered the { team associated sc pro 4x4 }

Old 01-28-2017, 09:21 AM
PeeBeMe

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default I just ordered the { team associated sc pro 4x4 }

Hello rc world,
I just ordered my first short course truck ! I know that this truck comes with a battery, but if i put a 2s lipo in it how fast would it be around... i brought this truck for mostly bashing around in city parks and school yard runs with my son's. So basically im looking for speeds around 40mph if i can ? How was is it out the box , stock ?
Old 01-28-2017, 03:56 PM
RustyUs

Received 27 Likes on 25 Posts

You'll find the stock truck will do 30mph on 2S LiPo or 7cell NiMh. I don't have the ProSC 4x4 myself (yet) but if you do any kind of research, that's what you'll come up with.

You must stop back and post what you think of the platform. The ProSC has some mixed reviews. As a basher, I could deal with platform's not so perfect scores. One review has the truck "....as strong as on ox". I tried for while to find a rolling chassis or used ProSC 4x4. I just kinda gave up when none popped up on forums, or eBay. The one chop shop is selling them (rolling chassis) for about $30 more than I want to pay.
Old 01-28-2017, 08:24 PM
PeeBeMe

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Thanks 4 the heads up.. I'll definitely do my own review when i get a chance to run it.