Notices
RC Electric Off-Road Trucks, Buggies, Truggies and more Discuss electric RC off-road, buggies & trucks here. Also discuss brushless motors, speed controllers aka ESC's, brushed motors, etc

How to Identify model of HSP Truck

Old 05-05-2017, 04:36 PM
Jrod416

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default How to Identify model of HSP Truck

Hi All,

I have recently bought a second hand truck off the internet. It was not supplied with boxing, manual or anything to identify what model rc it is.
I however know that it is a HSP 4WD 1/10 scale truck. Unfortunately that is all the information I really have.

I was hope somebody could assist me with trying to identify which model HSP truck it could be so I can buy parts to repair it.

Thanks for your assistance in advance.
Old 05-06-2017, 03:12 AM
RustyUs

Received 25 Likes on 24 Posts

A picture would be a step in the right direction .
Have you checked out their website?

Good luck.
Old 05-06-2017, 09:19 PM
Jrod416

I will upload one. Not sure how old the car is and the body is pretty average. I also dont know what parts have been swapped out or upgraded

cheers
Old 05-09-2017, 08:10 AM
The Saylors

best place to start is with the shape of the chassis as that will likely be original and go from there. If you get a pic to the forum someone will prolly be able to tell you in minutes as long as the pic is clear.