Notices
RC Electric Off-Road Trucks, Buggies, Truggies and more Discuss electric RC off-road, buggies & trucks here. Also discuss brushless motors, speed controllers aka ESC's, brushed motors, etc

Help! My a959 doesn’t want to move!

Old 06-02-2019, 12:22 PM
oh-no

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Help! My a959 doesn’t want to move!

So basically the last time I tried using it, it started up and it moved around and all was normal and then suddenly it just stopped, so I tried the throttle no movement, the steering, that worked, so I picked it up and looked at the wheels and I saw some hairs and stuff. So I did the whole process of taking of the wheels and taking everything out, then I tried using it again, nothing, so I checked if the car was actually receiving the instruction to move and it was. So I thought something internal must be off, and I haven’t had the time yet to dismantle the actual car cuz I’m an amateur I want plenty of time so I’m waiting for my next weekend, if anyone could just at least try to give me some advice on what to dismantle. Thanks

Last edited by oh-no; 06-03-2019 at 07:14 AM.
Old 06-04-2019, 08:29 PM
collector1231
My Feedback: (1)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

It sounds like the ESC went out in that A959. If my memory serves me correctly, that is an all-in-one unit that will need to be replaced.