Notices
RC Electric Off-Road Trucks, Buggies, Truggies and more Discuss electric RC off-road, buggies & trucks here. Also discuss brushless motors, speed controllers aka ESC's, brushed motors, etc

decision?

Old 04-04-2020, 03:26 PM
JKG

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default decision?

would like some opinions. looking at either team corally dementor or the arrma notorious. pros/cons of each. mainly used for bashing around
Old 04-10-2020, 10:10 AM
mugeyman

Received 12 Likes on 11 Posts

hi jkg , well you can also look into the traxxas line 4wd trucks for bashing around and there is alot of spare parts and upgrading aftermarkets parts available for the traxxas line at most hobby shops, and on line , also some rc tracks race these in a 2wd and 4 wd class . ok hope i helped ok mugey
Old 04-10-2020, 10:16 AM
skurtzicus

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Yea I heard nothing but good things from arrma but I know personally how good traxxas is for everyone experienced to beginner and its usually the most recommended because the amount of upgrades and aftermarket for the rc and the fact that its durable stock and can be converted to nearly anything. Can you be more specific on what your trying to do or where your gonna run?
Old 04-12-2020, 10:46 AM
JKG

no racing, just bashing around on various surfaces, jumps, etc.. having fun. would like to have a long wheelbase if possible
Old 04-13-2020, 12:40 PM
skurtzicus

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Ok so I would say the arrma or the traxxas slash. Both great bashers but I personally think there's more you can do with the slash project wise and upgrading wise. but the final decision is up to you and your imagination(wallet) plus any plans you might want to do later. I own a slash its fun I need a new battery and charger because my charger died (nimh) it would last about an our almost full charge. Once I get a new charger im going to get a lipo battery for faster speeds and longer runs, what ever you get you should think about whether you might want a lipo upgrade.

Last edited by skurtzicus; 04-13-2020 at 12:41 PM. Reason: wasn't done
Old 04-13-2020, 04:30 PM
ReMiXeDg

Arrma is a good brand so is traxxas.

Slash 4X4 is a very good rc I beat the living nightmare out of mine and rarely broke it. Very good hands down, just do extra research on what ever your choosing to go with before you pull the trigger