Community
Search
Notices
RC Electric Off-Road Trucks, Buggies, Truggies and more Discuss electric RC off-road, buggies & trucks here. Also discuss brushless motors, speed controllers aka ESC's, brushed motors, etc

Best racing Truggy in 2020

Search this Thread

Old 04-13-2020, 06:43 PM
Yakuzall

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Best racing Truggy in 2020

I am looking for the best option for racing competitions.

My past experience was:

Revo 3.3 nitro

Kyosho Inferno Truggy nitro

Losi 8ight-T Race Roller nitro

HPI VORZA Flux eletric

Arrma Kraton 6s eletric

Friends

8Ight 2.0 nitro

8ight 3.0 eletric

8ight 4.0 nitro

When I was looking for my new racing Truggy I came across this :

Mugen Seiki MBX8TE

HB Racing E817T

Serpent S811T-E "Cobra E"

Tekno RC ET48.3

Team Associated RC8 T3.1e

SWORKz S35-TE

Witch 3 of there options are the best ones for racing and what is the best racing Truggy for you guys that tried it, i want mainly for racing and some times ride it in my farm no crazy bashing.

There are so many options but I don’t know anything about this brands only same things about Mugen when they were the first to use the metal ball on the front arms but now they aren’t the only ones doing it.

Sorry for the long post

Could you guys help me choose the right one, thank you guys very much !

My best regards Pedro Marchett
Old 04-19-2020, 06:59 AM
mugeyman

Received 12 Likes on 11 Posts

hi yakuzall well for racing tekno et48 .3 than mugen mbx 7 -8 buggy ,truck and hb e817t ( hot bodies ) team associated rc8t i have a tekno eb48.2 buggy with a castle creations esc and 2250 kv motor 4s batt well this thing is very fast and how you set up the gearing it will be stupid fast and sometimes uncontrollable , the quality of the plastic and aluminium is great and holds up very well i also run a savox servo to handle the weight of the vehicle of 7 to 9 ponds think the torque is around 188 oz plus needed for turning left and right ,and jumping on very hard clay, tires are a mini pin type the tekno nitro buggies and truggies , 1/10 scale tekno eb410 is also great for 1/10 scale off road racing outdoor or indoor carpet racing too . you can look into xray ,stuff it is made in europe ( slovika )and is very good plastic and aluminum quality and a little more expensive . ok hope i helped mugey

Old 04-19-2020, 11:13 AM
RustyUs

Received 40 Likes on 38 Posts

Simple as going down to the track that I was planning on racing at. Kinda hard nowadays. If there is an onsite hobby shop, then I'd buy something that the shop stocks parts for.

If going solely on reviews from the web, gather all the info you can to make your decision. To me, any of the kits out there have potential. Sometimes having other racers around you can persuade a person to choose a particular brand for trackside setup assistance. Again, it's a weird time being ordered to social distance yourself from others, and all, but try reaching out to track owner.

A few years ago I would have told you a fanboy brand answer.

Last edited by RustyUs; 04-19-2020 at 11:35 AM.
The following users liked this post:
Truckdriver198831 (06-07-2020)