Notices
RC Electric Off-Road Trucks, Buggies, Truggies and more Discuss electric RC off-road, buggies & trucks here. Also discuss brushless motors, speed controllers aka ESC's, brushed motors, etc

trouble identifying this 1/8 BUGGY... i need your help

Old 06-20-2021, 03:57 AM
Citizenx22

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default trouble identifying this 1/8 BUGGY... i need your help

im leaning towards this being an OFNA but i cant lock down which model. ive only been able to come across one like it on ebay but i think that they have it mislabeled. i recieved this in a lot i purchased and i was actually able to fire it up...but... it has some from suspension issues.
this and the ebay one are the only ones i found with this front suspension (which is what i need to replace..umong other minor things)
i have pics but they will not upload...ugh
Old 06-20-2021, 08:02 PM
bill_delong

Received 29 Likes on 25 Posts

OFNA was a distributor, not a manufacturer... they sold HongNor and HoBao cars that were 1/8 buggies so maybe you can look under those brands to see if that's what you have:

Home Page | HoBao Enterprising

Although HongNor is no longer in business, you can still get parts for the Ravager here and compare the chassis to see if this is what you have:
http://www.rc-willpower.com/Cart/ind...ry&path=145_69

OFNA also distributed 1/8 Buggies for HPI and Durango for a short period of time before OFNA went out of business, they also distributed about a dozen or so other brands of various other scale cars too.

Last edited by bill_delong; 06-20-2021 at 08:04 PM.