Notices
RC Electric Off-Road Trucks, Buggies, Truggies and more Discuss electric RC off-road, buggies & trucks here. Also discuss brushless motors, speed controllers aka ESC's, brushed motors, etc

RC10B4 rtr

Old 02-22-2004, 08:51 AM
Element

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RC10B4 rtr

My dad is getting into the hobby and he wants a electric buggy.He Likes jumping alot.Is the B4 a durable car?He plans to race in the future so I thougt this might be a good buggy for him since there are graphite parts for it.Do you think this would be a good buggy for me dad or should I look into a losi or something different.

Thanks
Greg

BTW:I already tried to talk him into a 1/8 scale nitro buggy but he has his heart set on electrics.
Old 02-22-2004, 11:12 AM
Smokinjoe6450
My Feedback: (6)

Default RE: RC10B4 rtr

I have a B4 and it is a great buggy. LOSI/Associated.......can't really go wrong with either. If he gets a RTR, the LOSI has a better package with it.
Old 02-22-2004, 12:38 PM
Element

Thanks for the info But i dont see a rtr losi buggy am I missing something?
I think I'm wore excited about the new buggy then him
Old 02-22-2004, 05:29 PM
Smokinjoe6450
My Feedback: (6)

WHOOPS!!! That's the truck, LOSI always puts together a better package. You are right the B4 is the only RTR of those two. Duratrax looks like they are putting out a good product soon:

Duratrax Evader Pro EP BX
Old 02-22-2004, 07:42 PM
Element

Ya I saw that i was thinking of upgrading my st to graphite parts.The reason I was looking at losi ans associated is them seem to have more aftermarket support.I may look into a pro at the local hs though.

Thanks for your help
Greg

BTW: I wonder why TL doesn't offer a rtr buggy I would rather have a kit and all(even though its cost more in the long run) but it seems like they would want to offer the same product lines as ae.