Community
Search
Notices
RC Electric Off-Road Trucks, Buggies, Truggies and more Discuss electric RC off-road, buggies & trucks here. Also discuss brushless motors, speed controllers aka ESC's, brushed motors, etc

Novak Brushless problems

Search this Thread

Old 08-20-2004, 08:47 PM
CRCDRIVER

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Novak Brushless problems

While I was driving my xxx-s with a novak brushless motor in it ,i stopped the car to shake the rocks out of the chassis and when I pulled the throttle it wouldn't start going again. I pushed it and then it started working, but the it seemed to have less torque and it cogged alot more. I heard that I may need to get the magnets "re-magnatized" every now and then. Is this the problem or is it something else?
Old 08-22-2004, 08:44 PM
dicko

Default RE: Novak Brushless problems

mine cogs up & has less torque when the batteries are flat. have you tried it with a fresh battery pack?
Old 08-22-2004, 08:57 PM
CRCDRIVER

i tried it with a fresh battery and it still had problems. The car is at the hobby shop getting fixed.
Old 08-23-2004, 12:03 AM
msm9724

The exact same thing happened to my SS5800 i had to push the car a little so the motor would start. At another post they told me that maybe the magnets came loose, i talked to Novak and they told me to send it. I already send it, hope that my 3 system works properly []