Notices
RC Electric Off-Road Trucks, Buggies, Truggies and more Discuss electric RC off-road, buggies & trucks here. Also discuss brushless motors, speed controllers aka ESC's, brushed motors, etc

tc3 wont handle

Old 01-08-2005, 10:48 PM
crankshaft

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default tc3 wont handle

I have an electric tc3. does any body know of a company making rear hub carriers for 0 degrees toe in, or just less then stock? stock the rear wheels are toed a lot in and the car doesn't handle right. it has a bad on power push and you cant hardly make it slide even going into a turn. and when it does slide it will suddenly bite and become unstable. is it just me or has anybody else had trouble getting the car to hook up right on the stock tires? i think the problem im having is the rear wheels are toed in to much, but Associated doesn't make different hub carriers. maybe somebody else does though.
Old 01-08-2005, 10:59 PM
smokeonthewater

Default RE: tc3 wont handle

you can adjust the rear toe in. see your manual.

as for tires... I stole the ones off my friend's nitro rs4 when he wasn't looking
Old 01-10-2005, 03:43 AM
Galifrey

Default RE: tc3 wont handle

Soften the front end a bit (remove front anti-roll bar) as well...