Notices
RC Electric Off-Road Trucks, Buggies, Truggies and more Discuss electric RC off-road, buggies & trucks here. Also discuss brushless motors, speed controllers aka ESC's, brushed motors, etc

My Tb Evolution III SE

Old 05-07-2005, 05:48 AM
thecrow2k

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default My Tb Evolution III SE

Heres pictures of my second hand evo iii surikarn.Used it twice at the local track and finally got some decent pictures.

Old 05-07-2005, 07:32 AM
S.A.E.W.O.T.
Banned

Default RE: My Tb Evolution III SE

thats nuts![X(]

get some deans on that BIA BIA!
Old 05-07-2005, 10:28 AM
jet6619

Man im really dying to get into electric rc, I've been looking at this cars made up compltly of carbon fiber. That thing must have the wait of a few feathers, how fast can it go?
Old 05-07-2005, 11:52 AM
45mph pede
Banned

When you first build your tc (out of carbonfyber) your like daaang this is light, this things going to be sooo light! Then you stick a motor, esc, rx, and batts. I was like that with my pro4 Eh crow nice set up but it needs some deans and what kind of motor is that?
-Wes
Old 05-07-2005, 01:09 PM
thecrow2k

Its a tamiya silver can which comes with most beginners kits. We have a class which races them at the club for cheap but very close racing. Im using this till I get the hang of the car and then will probably move into stock. Im looking to get some better electronics in and probz better batteries and yes Im going to get an iron and sooner or later deans on the batteries.
Old 05-07-2005, 04:34 PM
jet6619

would anybody recommend one of these types of cars for bigginers? Or should I buy a different kind of kit?
Old 05-07-2005, 04:37 PM
45mph pede
Banned

I have to say, I was highly critical of hit TB when I first saw it. Personaly (no offence) it looked like a garbage non-race-ready 4tec. Now that I see what people can do with them, I see that its not going to win races out of the box, but it could realy kick a pro4 if some one put there mind to it. I wouldnt recomend this if your a newbie to TC, I would get a TC4RTR or TC4 kit. I personaly would got with a pro4, but that can be costly...
-Wes