Community
Search
Notices
RC Electric Off-Road Trucks, Buggies, Truggies and more Discuss electric RC off-road, buggies & trucks here. Also discuss brushless motors, speed controllers aka ESC's, brushed motors, etc

Is this a good deal?

Search this Thread

Old 09-15-2005, 12:12 AM
Mclarenhpi

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Is this a good deal?

Hi, I want to buy this r/c tc3 thats comes with a p2k motor and a novak explorer II speed controller (does this work with 7 cells?). I dont know much about this stuff however I want to know if these parts on the car are reliable and make the car fast. The person who I am buying this from is also including an airtronics radio. My question is this a good deal for $110? I plan to just bash around in the front and backyard. If not can someone tell me if there are better deals. Also does this car have replacement parts avaiable from local hobby shops becasue i know HPI is common.
Thanks, Sam
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	Db85269.jpg
Views:	8
Size:	15.8 KB
ID:	324301   Click image for larger version

Name:	Id95876.jpg
Views:	8
Size:	25.6 KB
ID:	324302   Click image for larger version

Name:	Di98517.jpg
Views:	5
Size:	33.9 KB
ID:	324303  
Old 09-15-2005, 12:25 AM
That0neGuy
Banned
My Feedback: (-1)

Default RE: Is this a good deal?

Wow thats a very good deal is everything is in good shape.Now that esc is pretty nice its older but nice.It supports doesn to liek 15 on the motor and yes it will run 7 cells.That motor however very torqe istn going to give you much top speed.Again take the deal learn with that motor and when you wana go faster come back and ask us a nice motor to go with that car.

Also hop ups are ver avilable.Pics???We all love pics around here.
Old 09-15-2005, 06:56 AM
MBX5T Maniac

the radio is a cheap one, but serves it's purpose. the esc and motor and pretty good
Old 09-15-2005, 07:59 AM
Viper 15

Heres all the info on the speed control[link=http://teamnovak.com/products/esc_specs/discont_specs/index.html]here[/link]
Old 09-15-2005, 12:11 PM
That0neGuy
Banned

actully here http://teamnovak.com/products/esc_sp...index.htm.Dont listen to mayham hes still going threw puberty.
Old 09-15-2005, 03:08 PM
Kemo

To be honest, the best thing you have there is the motor. Novak's electrics are always a hit or miss type of a deal. Every one i have had have been garbage, and novak has replaced them up until the warranty ended.