Notices
RC Electric Off-Road Trucks, Buggies, Truggies and more Discuss electric RC off-road, buggies & trucks here. Also discuss brushless motors, speed controllers aka ESC's, brushed motors, etc

Tekin TSC411g ?????

Old 05-21-2006, 06:08 PM
devious1
My Feedback: (15)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Tekin TSC411g ?????

Alright now ill start this off with i did use the search button, Didnt work so i came here...

I have as you have probable guessed Tekin TSC411g goldfet E.S.C. that came in a old school RC10T3 with some 27X1 integy motor..
and the question that i have is with the tsc411g is how big of a motor would that support.. I would like to run down towards a 12 double.. and then would i be safe running a 11.1 v lipoly or would that be overkill with the unknow integy 27x1 and the esc..

I have been told wouldnt have any problem running a 7 cell nimh so with that i belive i could run a 7.4 lipoly without a problem for now.. I want to keep my E.S.C. for now. for the sheer factor i am getting married this year in july and then i will look at going brushless so i am looking for something to tide me over for now..

Any help with the E.S.C. would be great as i would like to know what the specs are. otherwise i will contact tekin to see if they may be able to find out anything.. Thank you in advance...
Old 05-21-2006, 08:20 PM
discgolfer72

Default RE: Tekin TSC411g ?????

search google for [tekin manuals ]it will give u a listing for their manual page the
411 stands for 4 - 11 cells the most tekin esc are no limit under 8 cells 12 t limit over that but check the manual first i have several old school esc and they rock (it took shorting a heat sink on a unprocted bat to kill my 410s2 and it actually still works but only with my 27t motors)
Old 05-22-2006, 11:56 AM
devious1

Cool thank you..
Old 06-11-2006, 12:05 AM
devious1

pimp thank you again on the info it proved helpfull and the email i made to them i am now running a 11 turn double with a seven cell pack and not having any problems with it at all and its not getting remotly hot i can leave my finger on the fet without it burning it hauls now...
Old 06-11-2006, 09:46 AM
discgolfer72

you cant beat the tekin speed controlls they were way ahead of their time