Community
Search
Notices
RC Electric Off-Road Trucks, Buggies, Truggies and more Discuss electric RC off-road, buggies & trucks here. Also discuss brushless motors, speed controllers aka ESC's, brushed motors, etc

Storage and Transport Boxes

Search this Thread

Old 02-19-2007, 10:07 AM
gunlocators

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Storage and Transport Boxes

Looking for recommendations on a hard plastic storage box perfer on sheels to transport a couple pancars. Tired of several trips to car to get tool box, chargers ect need a simple storage solution
Old 07-22-2007, 08:46 AM
Xanderdos

Default RE: Storage and Transport Boxes

What i did was i went to wal mart and got a tackle box like a big one though that had alot of room on top and drawers and i filled it with my tools and all that and then in the top i put the rc car and charger so all i had to really carry was the box the car and the radio
Old 07-23-2007, 08:46 PM
Dudelive

Go to your local track and look to see what the other racers are using. Compare and see which one or combination of several to get what suits you. A small hand truck is an idea that can be modified to suit your needs.
Old 07-23-2007, 10:04 PM
rschoi_75

How about a big cooler with wheels and a pull handle?

You can put all your things in smaller boxes to keep them separate. Some coolers even have compartments and what not. And the big bonus... you can have a cold beer while doing it.

Also check out Home Depot or whatever hardware store you've got. Sometimes they carry large plastic toolboxes with wheels that can fit 2-3 1/10th scale cars. You can also get ones with tool drawers built in.