Community
Search
Notices
RC Electric Off-Road Trucks, Buggies, Truggies and more Discuss electric RC off-road, buggies & trucks here. Also discuss brushless motors, speed controllers aka ESC's, brushed motors, etc

Please help race is tommarow

Search this Thread

Old 07-19-2007, 09:01 PM
Xanderdos

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Please help race is tommarow

Hey tommarow is friday it is my race day i race later in the day so if you think your to late but its still friday or thursday your ok ... But i wanted to know if any of you know any fancy race tricks.. Also i wanted to know if any of you knew how to get paint off of a body without scratching the body? Post here please hurry thank you
Old 07-19-2007, 09:09 PM
drevil
My Feedback: (5)

Default RE: Please help race is tommarow

ORIGINAL: Xanderdos
Also i wanted to know if any of you knew how to get paint off of a body without scratching the body?
The old trick is to cover the body in automotive brake fluid. However I wouldn't recommend it. Considering the price of the brake fluid and your time I would say it's better to just buy a new body. Not only that but alot of people have had bad results such as the plastic turning white.
Old 07-19-2007, 09:17 PM
DaveG55

Do you have any race experence? 'Cause, really, the best "trick" is experence. A driver with experence and skill will beat an inexperenced driver most races, even if the experenced driver has the slower car.
Or were you asking for set up tips? If so, folks will need to know what you're racing.

There is no GOOD way to get paint off the inside of a body. You may not want to hear this but you are way better off to just get a new body.
Old 07-19-2007, 09:36 PM
Xanderdos

I am racing a stock rc10 b4 and this is only my second race but i have practiced alot. My first race was last friday and the first race i got 3rd out of 8 people second race i got 4th and the last race i got 4th.
Old 07-19-2007, 09:41 PM
Xanderdos

Oh also guys can someone give me a link to a good tool set for a rc car ? something cheap but not crappy.