Notices
RC Electric Off-Road Trucks, Buggies, Truggies and more Discuss electric RC off-road, buggies & trucks here. Also discuss brushless motors, speed controllers aka ESC's, brushed motors, etc

I have a few MMM questions, Can someone help??

Old 11-23-2008, 09:35 PM
GT100
My Feedback: (1)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default I have a few MMM questions, Can someone help??

Im fairly new to the electric thing and I have a couple of questions about the MMM that I was hoping someone would answer for me. I recently aquired the V3 of the MMM but it came with the MM manual for whatever reason so I know there are some things that are different between the 2. Here we go

On lipo auto cut off, will it find the cut off for any lipo or only for 2 and 3 cell like the MM?

I programmed all of the setting on the ESC first and then calibrated it to the radio. Should I have done it the other way around or can I just go back and re-do all of the settings? (Im doing this with the castlelink)

If anyone can lead me to a link where I can find the manual or instructions for the MMM, that would be greatly apprectiated. I looked in Castles site and couldnt come up with anything. Thanks
Old 11-24-2008, 12:09 AM
Access

Default RE: I have a few MMM questions, Can someone help??

Call up castle on the phone and they ought to be able to e-mail or mail you one.
Old 11-24-2008, 12:09 AM
fusebmx13

Default RE: I have a few MMM questions, Can someone help??

All of castle's manuals are the same. The programming is the same for most of them. Yes it will detect whatever lipo you put on it. As long as its up to 6s. I would re caliberate it, then plug it to your computer and make sure that the settings are still how you want them. Sounds like you are doing it all right though, now go have some fun!!!