Notices
RC Electric Off-Road Trucks, Buggies, Truggies and more Discuss electric RC off-road, buggies & trucks here. Also discuss brushless motors, speed controllers aka ESC's, brushed motors, etc

motor choices for e-maxx?

Old 06-04-2003, 05:44 AM
shadowedkilla

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default motor choices for e-maxx?

I am considering buying some new motors to replace the stock motors on my e-maxx for lack of power =). i just do bashing no racing but go places where torgue is needed and have found that the stcok ones just dont cut it anymore, also seeing as they have had about 200 packs ran through them since ive owned it. i am considering getting trinity monet maxx wild 19t ones was just curious if anyone had some opinions on what would be a good way to go, also since not doing racing dont need real expensive ones either =)
Old 06-04-2003, 08:04 AM
Evader ST

most people tell me that the trinity speed gems are good but i wanna race stock so im gonna get the p2k2 pro but for bashn they say speed gems are good.i have personally had no experience with them though.BTW, tower hobbies has some great prices on motors.
Old 06-04-2003, 11:14 PM
shadowedkilla

yeah tower is the only place i deal with because noone can beat their prices from what ive seen hehe
Old 06-06-2003, 06:08 AM
Devilmanak
My Feedback: (1)

Killa-I have a pair of Monster Maxx Wilds and a pair of Pros coming on trucks that I will be parting out. LMK if interested, we can work a deal!
[email protected]
Chris
Old 06-07-2003, 07:10 PM
slodsm
My Feedback: (1)

Originally posted by shadowedkilla
yeah tower is the only place i deal with because noone can beat their prices from what ive seen hehe
No one but my LHS (by a long shot too).

Yeah I hear the wilds are good motors. I have only seen one with them at the track but he was definately not slow, by any means.
Old 06-07-2003, 07:29 PM
shadowedkilla

i think thats what ill prolly end up going with if i can find some money hehe. then swith to using 7-cell hump packs and modify my chasis so they can fit =)