Community
Search
Notices
RC Electric Off-Road Trucks, Buggies, Truggies and more Discuss electric RC off-road, buggies & trucks here. Also discuss brushless motors, speed controllers aka ESC's, brushed motors, etc

ez run

Search this Thread

Old 12-01-2009, 03:30 PM
fmarshall04

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default ez run

So what is the opinion on those EZ run brushless motors or combos. or how about the brushless set ups at kershaw designs
Old 12-01-2009, 11:52 PM
bhcvc

Default RE: ez run

I have several EZRuns, both 1/8 and 1/10 setups and love them all. Great ESCs. Motors are decent and perform well for the money. However, the older (what you'll find most people having) 1/8 EZRuns are no longer available as they've been replaced by the XeRun line...basically the same ESC, but in a slightly smaller package. 1/8 HW ESCs are available in 80A and 150A versions. The 1/10 ones, I've had several 60A and all have been great.

Regarding Kershaw's stuff...his motors are made by Feigao. I personally cannot recommend him, and actually try to get people to avoid him, as he ripped me off on a small order. Instead of making things right, he cared more about the few bucks that he ripped me off for instead of making sure his customer was happy and lost my return patronage forever. There are others with similar experiences. Keep that in mind when ordering...if something goes wrong, he'll care more about the money he gets from you than whether you're happy or not about the product or service.
Old 12-02-2009, 07:37 AM
milemarkers

Default RE: ez run

Can you go into more detail about what happened with KD? I've heard mostly good things about KD? ???