Community
Search
Notices
RC Electric Off-Road Trucks, Buggies, Truggies and more Discuss electric RC off-road, buggies & trucks here. Also discuss brushless motors, speed controllers aka ESC's, brushed motors, etc

Rustler VXL vs E-Firestorm vs T4.1 Brushless

Search this Thread

Old 04-12-2010, 08:07 PM
RumRunner

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Rustler VXL vs E-Firestorm vs T4.1 Brushless

I currently have a E-Firestorm Flux and would like another truck. My question is this for an all around truck (performance,fun factor, speed, bang for the buck) does anyone have any first hand experience. We arent every weekend racers but would like to "club race" sometimes. Ive been very happy with the firestorm but would also liek to have some variety....any and all constructive input is appreciated.
Old 04-12-2010, 08:22 PM
Slo-V Flyer

Default RE: Rustler VXL vs E-Firestorm vs T4.1 Brushless

I can't speak for racing experience but I can tell you that the Rustler is most likely to survive stuff that the Losi won't, stock vs stock. The Losi is a race truck, the Rustler is a basher first, without modifications.
Old 04-13-2010, 06:22 PM
minimadster
My Feedback: (18)

the rc10t4.1 is difinetly a racer. its got the top of the line equipment. but it is less durable because of the weight factor, it can stiff handle quite a bit still
Old 04-13-2010, 07:04 PM
ryansiki

I've had an SC10. It was ok as far as durability. I only broke one A arm because i hit a curb. I still think the T4 would be a good choice. You could always add some RPM for extra strength. Also does anybody have a clue as to how fast the T4.1 BL will be ??