Notices
RC Electric Off-Road Trucks, Buggies, Truggies and more Discuss electric RC off-road, buggies & trucks here. Also discuss brushless motors, speed controllers aka ESC's, brushed motors, etc

Tamiya Nissan King Cab or Toyota Hilux parts??

Old 04-15-2010, 06:57 AM
formula87

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Tamiya Nissan King Cab or Toyota Hilux parts??

I am looking for Tamiya Nissan King Cab or Toyota Hilux parts wheel hex hubs and the axles that go with them. Anybody know where I can get or how to make what I have work with a new style wheel hub with the pins instead of teeth. looked on ebay and nowhere to be found.
Old 08-23-2011, 05:56 AM
slashobob

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Tamiya Nissan King Cab or Toyota Hilux parts??

the best place i found is ebay look for the toyota hilux parts. there are a couple of guys that sale parts for the trucks im looking for a new brushless motor & esc and servos to replace the og parts i found a body that fits for it i just got to get the parts
Old 08-23-2011, 10:45 AM
john01374

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Default RE: Tamiya Nissan King Cab or Toyota Hilux parts??

When buying parts off Ebay you need to be careful. Tamiya made a couple of different trucks that carried the Hilux name. I believe the parts you are referring to are the 12mm hex that sticks onto the splined shaft. I believe it was my King cab that I did this too but I could be wrong. The way I got around that was to drill a hole in the axle shaft then stick a pin through it similar to the way traxxas does things. You can then use normal 12mm hexes with the cross pins.