Notices
RC Electric On-Road vehicles, race cars and more Discuss electric RC on-road vehicles here. Also discuss brushless motors, speed controllers, brushed motors, etc

Which tires?

Old 12-02-2010, 03:18 PM
Barber420
My Feedback: (1)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Which tires?

Hey all, I just bought a TC6 and I'm just now realizing that wheels and tires don't come in the kit. I'm not going to be racing this car, at least for now, and will be running it on unprepared asphalt parking lots. So, I'm just wondering which wheels and tires will be the best. I've seen a lot of positive posts about some of HPI's rubber tires. What do ya'll think?
Old 12-02-2010, 03:43 PM
dragnse7en
Banned

Default RE: Which tires?

I use HPI Gold/ chrome rims (+3mm offset) with their Pro compund belted radial x pattern tires. I also run those tires on my other two TCs, just with different rims. Jaco blues are good slicks if you want that as well.
Old 12-02-2010, 07:16 PM
Barber420
My Feedback: (1)

What car are you running those on? I'm just curious, because I want to know if the 3mm offset is what I need to go with on my TC6.
Old 12-02-2010, 08:58 PM
dragnse7en
Banned

I use the 3mm offset ones on my TC5FT, mainly to match the width of the body I use.