Notices
RC Electric On-Road vehicles, race cars and more Discuss electric RC on-road vehicles here. Also discuss brushless motors, speed controllers, brushed motors, etc

Just Bought These Two Pancars. Now what to do...

Old 12-28-2012, 04:27 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Just Bought These Two Pancars. Now what to do...

Well, I have just purchased two pan cars from eBay. 72 dollars total. Included the two chassis and some electronics. Definitely need some work, but I thought they looked decent. The seller didn't know what they were but I'm 99.99% certain one is an associated RC10l, and the newer looking one is an rc10l4. Am I correct?

The dilemma is that I only want/ need one (I honestly don't need any... No tracks in NE Ohio that I know of).
Should I keep the rc10l for vintage value (and cool factor. I think it is a lot prettier and I prefer that design over an oval chassis), or keep the RC10l4 because it's newer and probably more competitive?

Which is worth more? I really didn't find any to compare them to on eBay so I'm not too sure of the value.

Thanks in advance for the help, guys.
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	Jh16130.jpg
Views:	16
Size:	130.7 KB
ID:	1834313  
Old 12-28-2012, 04:46 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Just Bought These Two Pancars. Now what to do...

You know, I'm starting to think the older one is an RC10LSS because the front end looks a bit narrower than an L and it doesn't have the newer front suspension of the LS. Regardless, here are a couple close ups. Sorry for the double post by the way.
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	Yw68264.jpg
Views:	13
Size:	129.2 KB
ID:	1834315   Click image for larger version

Name:	Kf14007.jpg
Views:	11
Size:	169.5 KB
ID:	1834316