Notices
RC Electric On-Road vehicles, race cars and more Discuss electric RC on-road vehicles here. Also discuss brushless motors, speed controllers, brushed motors, etc

Apex Shocks?

Old 05-24-2013, 05:04 PM
ozzy9039
My Feedback: (6)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Apex Shocks?

I decided the Associated Apex was just too good of a deal to pass up. I have had it for a few run days now & I am definitely pleased with its performance. I have swapped the wheels/tires and use the 31mm rears (std. 26mm front) & it handles well right our of the box. It is all stock minus the wheels/tires & rx/tx (used my existing).

Anyway,... looking to upgrade to some aluminum shocks... Anyone know of any that will fit? I'm sure I could do some trial and error & find some, but thought I would check first. Due to it not being out to long,... not much out for it yet as far as hop-ups. Thanks guys (and gals).
Old 06-02-2013, 01:22 PM
ozzy9039
My Feedback: (6)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Apex Shocks?

Just an update;

I contacted associate & they informed me I could use the shocks from the TC4 &/or TC6. I would just need to change mounting holes, but other than that they would work.

In case anyone was curious