Notices
RC Electric On-Road vehicles, race cars and more Discuss electric RC on-road vehicles here. Also discuss brushless motors, speed controllers, brushed motors, etc

Help finding a DC Motor!

Old 05-30-2015, 06:49 PM
bmunoz

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Help finding a DC Motor!

Hi, I'm currently looking for a specific DC motor that came out of an RC Car.
The RC Car is called the FastLane R/C Super Slicks Monster 4x4.
Basically, I've been working on a final project for school, and I took apart this R/C car. While trying to control the steering mechanism with an Arduino, I completely destroyed the DC motor in the front. Yes, it is destroyed, unusable, can never work again.
So! I'm desperately searching for this DC motor, but I can't find it anywhere! And I'd need it by early this upcoming week! If anyone can help me I'd be really thankful!!!
It's dimensions (measured with calipers):
12mm x 10mm x 14mm shaft length~ 3mm-3.5mm I could not get a good reading on the shaft diameter, but if I could eyeball a value, I'd say it's really close to 1mm.
If you could find this, you'd be a grade saver! Thanks in advance!
Old 05-30-2015, 08:57 PM
Big Alice

Received 22 Likes on 21 Posts

Your best bet is probably to buy a new one and take out the motor. You're about out of time.