Notices
RC Electric On-Road vehicles, race cars and more Discuss electric RC on-road vehicles here. Also discuss brushless motors, speed controllers, brushed motors, etc

Best Brushed Motor For RJ Speed Digger

Old 04-24-2020, 05:58 PM
turbosonicman

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Talking Best Brushed Motor For RJ Speed Digger

Hello-I am new to the forum. I am currently the owner of a Tamiya collection- I have a Grasshopper w/Sport Tuned 540, M05 NSU TT w/Torque Tuned motor, Lunchbox w/Sport Tuned motor,and a Hornet chassis equipped with an Axial 27t motor, CVA oil shocks, and a Bolink Baja Bug body.
Lately I have been looking at another asphalt basher and discovered the RJ Speed Digger, which,apparently, is a continuation of the old Bolink Digger. This looks like a good inexpensive kit for parking lot bashing.
I am considering a 15t ARRMA Mega Motor-but I also have several standard 540s from kits and a slightly warmed over 540 out of my old Hornet from way back. I don't mess around with brushless-I'm just old school and cheap. The ESC is a Hobbywing QuicRun 1060.
Does anyone have any recommendations? Thanks for any info.