Community
Search
Notices
RC Electric On-Road vehicles, race cars and more Discuss electric RC on-road vehicles here. Also discuss brushless motors, speed controllers, brushed motors, etc

Are Trinity Pulse Motors any good?

Search this Thread

Old 12-25-2008, 03:39 PM
MuggyDude

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Are Trinity Pulse Motors any good?

Are Trinity pulse motors any good? I'm thinking the 10.5. Do any of you know if they fixed the problem with the ends coming unsoldered?
Old 02-03-2009, 05:10 PM
86waterpumper

Default RE: Are Trinity Pulse Motors any good?

Judging from the rctech forums, alot of people are still waiting on replacement pulse motors that have the endbell issue fixed. I would hold off buying one until you could be sure you were getting a new version motor. Alot say they are hard to gear and work with even if the end stays soldered.
Old 02-03-2009, 06:28 PM
racerj3

They have fixed the soldering issues.... but the DUO is still a far better motor, Trinity made the pulses slower so there more equal in spec classes, so for a10.5 stick with a DUO.
Old 11-13-2009, 01:08 PM
d3ToX

I bought a trinity pulse 10.5T ran it ab 3 times. my FGR was a 6.2 The motor lost almost all its power. Apparently a sensor had come unsodered in the motor. The motor was temping around 150 after a 8 min main. I sent the motor back, that was over a year ago. I've tried calling, leaving messages, no1 will return my call. At this point ive called it a loss, so warning if u buy trinity/ epic products beware that there is no warranty and the most terrible customer service i have EVER dealt with period.