Notices
RC Electric On-Road vehicles, race cars and more Discuss electric RC on-road vehicles here. Also discuss brushless motors, speed controllers, brushed motors, etc

Vintage Tamiya Indy Car

Old 01-14-2009, 11:26 PM
healthyfatboy

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Vintage Tamiya Indy Car

I have an old Tamiya F103L Indy Car that's just been sitting around and I'm not sure what to do with it. It looks like this one that I found online. I don't know if I have the box but it's still in excellent condition.
http://www.tamiyaclub.com/trades_model.asp?cid=75571

If I were to sell it, how much would it be worth nowadays? If I decided to race it, would I be able to find replacement part should it break? If so, where?

Thanks for all your help!
Old 01-15-2009, 03:09 AM
lee172

Default RE: Vintage Tamiya Indy Car

i'd say you'd get about £120 for it, but it could go for more. parts will be easily available on ebay and elsewhere, so the choice is yours!
Old 01-15-2009, 10:44 AM
healthyfatboy

Default RE: Vintage Tamiya Indy Car

I think I'm going to go ahead and sell it. I have accounts on several different forums and such and am not sure where the best place to sell would be. I know there is the Tamiya Club but are there any other places that would be good?