Community
Search
Notices
RC Electric On-Road vehicles, race cars and more Discuss electric RC on-road vehicles here. Also discuss brushless motors, speed controllers, brushed motors, etc

Which Starter Car?

Search this Thread

Old 01-29-2009, 06:10 PM
healthyfatboy

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Which Starter Car?

I would like to do some light carpet racing and then learn to do some drifting as well. I would mostly be learning how to drift in a church gym that is carpet.
I have some leads on a TC4 Team Edition, not Factory Team, that has the Associated Ai brushed/brushless ESC and then I'll be using my own motor which is a Speed Gems Chromium 16T. The car looks to be in pretty good condition.
The other is a RTR Hot Bodies Cyclone S. It has just a few aluminum upgrades and is RTR. It's a brushed setup.
They would both be the same price and I can get the LHS to order parts pretty easily and they do have the Associated parts mostly in stock. Which would be a better setup for what I'm wanting to do?
Old 01-29-2009, 07:04 PM
wolfhobbies

Default RE: Which Starter Car?

Hi,

Check out the following link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0KF-Q4Z29oE it shows one of our RTR Electric On Road cars. It is a beginning level car that is fully upgradeable. Can't beat the price of this Ready to Run.

Thank you,

www.wolfhobbies.com
Old 01-29-2009, 08:22 PM
droppedgmc
My Feedback: (18)

Default RE: Which Starter Car?

i'd look at the cyclone s. great price and easy to work on. very good racing and drifting. plus its highly upgradeable