Notices
RC Electric On-Road vehicles, race cars and more Discuss electric RC on-road vehicles here. Also discuss brushless motors, speed controllers, brushed motors, etc

TLP EX-PRO II 5.5A Charger, Is it any good?

Old 06-20-2009, 10:00 AM
FireFrenzy

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default TLP EX-PRO II 5.5A Charger, Is it any good?

Hey guys, I'm pretty new to the hobby and my only "local" LHC isn't that great i mean they stock alot but they're not great on explanations and the like. So i was wondering if that charger is any good, i run NIHM Team Orion rocketpacks (the 5100mAh version) and i need a better charger then the one i got with my e10 (when they sold me the battery they neglected to mention that as i said not great on explanations)

Ihear the first generation was pretty buggy on the delta peak modes but i cant seem to confirm weather or not its still the case...

thanks
'Frenzy

Ooh and btw it's just for racing around the neighbourhood so it doesnt need to be state of the art but i do need something faster then the 20 odd hours it takes me now