Community
Search
Notices
RC Flight Simulator Software Discuss rc flight simulator software here. Aerofly Pro, RealFlight G3, XTR, Reflex, etc.

G4 Trainer Cord?

Search this Thread

Old 09-15-2008, 08:54 AM
Warnberg
My Feedback: (1)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default G4 Trainer Cord?

Will the trainer cord work with a standard futaba buddy/trainer box and a futaba radio? I just purchased a futaba trainer box to go with my Futaba 10C and am wondering if I have to but the cord as well? There is a cord that comes with G4 that will allow me to connect my Futaba 10C to the real flight G4 interlink radio and I can fly with my Futaba 10C on the computer, but I am wondering if this cord will also work to connect a buddy box to the 10C?

I haven't received the buddy/trainer box yet but want to make sure I have everything before I go fly this weekend.

Thanks
Old 09-17-2008, 02:30 PM
Warnberg
My Feedback: (1)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: G4 Trainer Cord?

Just in case anyone wants to know, the radio that comes with Real Flight G4 will not work as a trainer box and the cable will not work either.....