Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Airplanes > RC Flight Simulator Software
 FS One crash to desktop.....help >

FS One crash to desktop.....help

Notices
RC Flight Simulator Software Discuss rc flight simulator software here. Aerofly Pro, RealFlight G3, XTR, Reflex, etc.

FS One crash to desktop.....help

Old 10-31-2008, 08:15 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default FS One crash to desktop.....help

I have the latest version of FS One and all of the downloadable updates from the website. The problem is, it will crash to desktop for no apparent reason. It is not at a particular place that it will occur. It just crashes very random.

Also, when using the J-3 Cub, no amout of throttle will make it move down the runway. And "Instant Up" keeps flashing in the upper left corner of the screen. I push the "U" key for "Instant Up", and nothing.

I am a little dissapointed in the lack of instruction material that comes with this software.

Please help.........

-edit-

ok, i just figured out how to work the search funtion. i will need to go check my video card driver updates. and my color resolution for the crash problem. however, the no launch problem still exist.
Old 10-31-2008, 08:52 AM

Default RE: FS One crash to desktop.....help

Try looking to see if your computer has all the system requirements. Also what operating system is on your pc
Old 10-31-2008, 11:48 AM

it is win XP. Im sure it meets all of the requirments. its an HP Media Center. I still need to check my video card for updates. but, the J-3 cub thing still causes me problems. It just sits on the runway, powers up, and doesn't move. I can move the rud and elev just fine. even power the throttle up and down. but, no movement. it sure is frustrating.
Old 10-31-2008, 07:48 PM

The TacCon controller InstantUp and Reset buttons need to be pressed during calibration. Recalibrate and be sure to press the buttons. The part about crashing to the desktop sounds like you need updated graphics card drivers.

Michael
Old 10-31-2008, 11:32 PM

yea....i fixed the crash problem.

ill try recalibrating thatnks.

-edit

that did work. thanks for the quick replys.......