RCU Forums

RCU Forums (https://www.rcuniverse.com/forum/)
-   RC Flight Simulator Software (https://www.rcuniverse.com/forum/rc-flight-simulator-software-138/)
-   -   Realflight ,FMS won't detect RC transmitter USB cable (https://www.rcuniverse.com/forum/rc-flight-simulator-software-138/6383221-realflight-fms-wont-detect-rc-transmitter-usb-cable.html)

iblue 09-18-2007 09:21 AM

Realflight ,FMS won't detect RC transmitter USB cable

http://www.helidirect.com/images/com.../FMS-70SIM.jpg
Could someone please help Me!
I have a Walker 7ch rc transmitter WK-0701
I setup the softwares realflight and FMS in my desttop computer, run on windows XP.
all the programs're run perfect but the only big problem is my rC transmitter won't detect in the simulators.
When I connect the USB cable ([link=http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=120155374049&ssPa geName=STRK:MEWN:IT&ih=002]Flight Simulator USB Cable Set For Transmitter[/link] from ebay.) even i try to setup the ppjoy, it still din't detect my rc stransmitter.
If any one have any good tutorial please help me out?
Cheer....!

da Rock 09-18-2007 08:11 PM

RE: Realflight ,FMS won't detect RC transmitter USB cable

Realflight's software protection scheme is based on the software looking only for the Realflight Interlink Controller.

They don't retail the software without the controller. So if you purchased a legal copy of the simulation, you don't need the USB cable. Plug your transmitter into the Controller if you don't wish to use the Controller to fly the sim.

Someone who knows FMS needs to cover that side of your problems.

Where did you get the softwares?

iblue 09-19-2007 12:11 AM

[/quote]
Thank your for quick reply!
the softwares FMS and realflight, I got them from my friend.
http://www.toyneer.com/eitem/heli/dy..._simulator.jpg
I saw this remote control in ebay, Dynam 6CH Flight Simulator (USB) Its also Interlink Controller.
can this remote control work with Realflight simulator software ?
Anyone try this remote control joystick yet?

da Rock 09-19-2007 06:46 AM

ORIGINAL: iblue

Thank your for quick reply!
the softwares FMS and realflight, I got them from my friend.
With Realflight's software piracy protection scheme, your friend needs to give you the Realflight controller as well as the software. Unless of course, he copied the CDs and gave you those. That's what the protection scheme is supposed to protect Realflight from.

can this remote control work with Realflight simulator software ?
No

iblue 09-19-2007 07:25 AM

[X(] oh you said no!
I bought a Dynam 6CH Flight Simulator (USB) already.
a few more days it'll ship over.
Let see.

Kemo 09-22-2007 01:22 PM

so you have to use their clumsy radio to play the game? bogus. My buddy's radio thumb stick broke so he handed the software over to me.

Well, what a waste...

da Rock 09-22-2007 02:11 PM

ORIGINAL: Kemo

so you have to use their clumsy radio to play the game? bogus. My buddy's radio thumb stick broke so he handed the software over to me.

Well, what a waste...

No waste at all.

Plug your radio into the Interlink and fly the sim. Today. Right now.
Or send the Interlink in to be fixed. You've spent zip so far, so postage expense should be worth it to have one of the best sims on the market.

And their "clumsy radio" is the same thing that Futaba sells as their entry level transmitter, just without the RF boards. Matter of fact, it looks like the same hardware as being sold in some of their 2.4ghz packages.

Kemo 09-22-2007 03:34 PM

um... its definitely still a waste. When he gets rage built up after one broken part, the whole product is soon to follow.

The thing is unrepairable. It is now in a plastic molten puddle... or was.

da Rock 09-22-2007 06:24 PM

The thing can still be used to interface any other transmitter with the pc. When it won't do that, it's worthless. Until then, the game is completely usable in one of the original ways.

Gee, honey, I couldn't come pick you up because the driver's side door was stuck and I couldn't get into the car.

Patto 09-22-2007 08:29 PM

ORIGINAL: Kemo

um... its definitely still a waste. When he gets rage built up after one broken part, the whole product is soon to follow.

The thing is unrepairable. It is now in a plastic molten puddle... or was.
That was definitely a waste since it could have been repaired cheaply and sold on ebay, at least, for over $100 easily. Or, sold as is and someone would probably still pay that much. Maybe your friend should get some anger management assistance. Sounds like he lost his temper.

Back to the original post - If the computer isn't recognizing the transmitter at all and that cable is supposed to make it do so, then something is awry with your set-up. It won't work with Realflight, (which is the product made by Knife Edge Software, distributed by Great Planes, etc.) unless you have the original Realflight Interlink Controller. Just because the transmitter you got says "Interlink" on it does not mean it will work, it has to say "Realfight Interlink Controller" or something along those lines...

iblue 09-22-2007 10:17 PM

Back to the original post - If the computer isn't recognizing the transmitter at all and that cable is supposed to make it do so, then something is awry with your set-up. It won't work with Realflight, (which is the product made by Knife Edge Software, distributed by Great Planes, etc.) unless you have the original Realflight Interlink Controller. Just because the transmitter you got says "Interlink" on it does not mean it will work, it has to say "Realfight Interlink Controller" or something along those lines...
I had been searching around the websites. It said my Transmister WK0701 not detect for usb cable. That mean no USB avalable for it.
Realflight, they have 2 different kind of sim
1. Realflight Interlink Controller (only work with original Realflight control)
2. Realflight No Interlink Controller [have crack] (work with all kind of control this the one I have here!)
have a look in this website [link=http://rc-usb.com/rc-usb-simulator-support.html]All simulator softwares[/link]
Today I just have a AeroFly Professional Deluxe 2 Simulator. it's support for vista. this software better than realflight.
Now waiting for 6ch USB controller.

da Rock 09-23-2007 09:49 AM

iblue,
You've finally done it.

You've posted a link to software that permits the pirate to get around the copyright protection of a sim.

Your last post in this thread has been deleted. It violates RCU rules (see below).
This thread is locked.

Here is the section of the RCU rules that apply, in the rules that all of us agreed to when registering:

PIRACY OR UNLAWFUL ACTIVITIES:
This community forum is a place for ideas and constructive participation, and not a place to violate any laws or to discuss illegal activities. This type of activity includes, but is not limited to, advocating or asking for information regarding software piracy or unauthorized emulators of software or hardware, sharing or distributing viruses, licenses, registration information, software keys, "cracks," or other information designed to do harm to or allow unlawful access to any computer hardware, software, networks, or any other systems. Please refrain from posting this kind of message.