Go Back  RCU Forums > Glow Engines, Gas Engines, Fuel & Mfg Support Forums > RC Fuels
Reload this Page >

Fuel mixing spreadsheet revisited

Notices
RC Fuels Nitromethane, Castor Oil, Synthetic, heli fuel, 4 stroke, etc...Fuel Q&A is here!

Fuel mixing spreadsheet revisited

Old 04-06-2004, 07:13 AM
Red B.

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Fuel mixing spreadsheet revisited

Hi all!

Some time ago I made a posting about an Excel spreadsheet that I have used for fuel mixing purposes. Because I do not have a web-page where to post the file I offered to send it by e-mail to persons interested in obtaining a copy. So far I have had more than 150 requests :-) and I have tried to answer each and every one.

Since there seem to be a continued interest in obtaining the spreadsheet I'm enclosing a copy of it so you can download it here.

Download instructions:
Right-click the picture link below and select "Save target as..". Even though the file is named ***.jpg it is actually the Excel spreadsheet in disguise. Rename the file "homebrewer.xls", save it and open it using your MS Excel spreadsheet. Enjoy! The spreadsheet is 20kB and contains no macros.

/Red B.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg
Eb86957.jpg (19.5 KB, 14 views)
Old 04-06-2004, 08:22 AM
Runway

Default RE: Fuel mixing spreadsheet revisited

Thanks Red B. That's a very useful spreadsheet
Old 04-07-2004, 03:28 PM
mpalermo

Default RE: Fuel mixing spreadsheet revisited

Well I have a spreadsheet I use as well, but I have to say I like Red's, it is great for when you decide you want a different mixture but already have made a batch. Which in my case almost never happens... LOL

Mine is used strictly for initial mixes and I have added a cost component to it so you know just how much each batch / gallon is costing you.

Take a look and enjoy!!!

If you wish I can also e-mail you the spreasheet, jus shoot me a mail and I will be glad to sent it to you.

Same instructions as Red, the image is a XLS file, simply right mouse click on it and save as FuelCost.XLS and you are all set!!!

Mike
Attached Images
File Type: jpg
Ec87343.jpg (54.5 KB, 26 views)