Go Back  RCU Forums > Glow Engines, Gas Engines, Fuel & Mfg Support Forums > RC Fuels
Reload this Page >

40% Nitro Car Fuel (also, are there any suppliers of fuel ingredients in UK?)

Notices
RC Fuels Nitromethane, Castor Oil, Synthetic, heli fuel, 4 stroke, etc...Fuel Q&A is here!

40% Nitro Car Fuel (also, are there any suppliers of fuel ingredients in UK?)

Old 04-04-2005, 10:41 AM
Cummins

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 40% Nitro Car Fuel (also, are there any suppliers of fuel ingredients in UK?)

I was wondering why I have never seen car fuel with more than 30% Nitro, is it because of the small engines not being able to handle too much Nitro? If they could, I would be tempted to buy some Nitro and add it to 30% Model Technics. Does anybody know of a supplier of the ingredients for Model Engine fuel in the UK? Thanks alot.
Old 04-04-2005, 04:19 PM
j3x

Default RE: 40% Nitro Car Fuel (also, are there any suppliers of fuel ingredients in UK?)

http://www.powermasterfuels.com/products/Formula16.html

Powermaster makes %40 car fuel.
Old 04-05-2005, 03:24 PM
Cummins

Default RE: 40% Nitro Car Fuel (also, are there any suppliers of fuel ingredients in UK?)

thanks for the link.
Old 05-08-2005, 12:36 PM
oldtimer2
My Feedback: (19)

Try, www.pricechemical.com/super_street.htm. I don't know if they have an outlet in the UK or not.