Go Back  RCU Forums > Glow Engines, Gas Engines, Fuel & Mfg Support Forums > RC Fuels
Reload this Page >

El Cajon CA area...where to buy fuel?

Notices
RC Fuels Nitromethane, Castor Oil, Synthetic, heli fuel, 4 stroke, etc...Fuel Q&A is here!

El Cajon CA area...where to buy fuel?

Old 07-23-2003, 07:02 PM
Thrashaero

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default El Cajon CA area...where to buy fuel?

I'm in El Cajon for a little bit and was wondering where the hobby shops were...mainly to get HELI fuel and other minor supplies. Seeing as it's not easy to take on board a plane.
Hopefully someone knows of something within 20 minutes of el cajon
thanks
nick
Old 08-05-2003, 04:35 AM
Warren
My Feedback: (72)

Hey Nick.

Hobby People on Broadway in El Cajon-Powermax

Family Hobbies on Cuyamaca in Santee-Performance Plus
Old 08-13-2003, 12:17 AM
Waldog
My Feedback: (1)

I live in San Diego County as well. Hobby People is the closest. It's on Broadway about 3 blocks east of hi-way 78.

The only problem though, is that they have the worst service in California. The sales people are rude and in-different to any customer service. The last time I was in there I waited about 10 minutes at the counter for a salesman. He was about 10 feet from me and talking to his buddies about last nights date. I interrupted and asked for help. His response was, "When I'm finished". My response was, as I was walking out, "I'm finished"! His reply was, "What's your problem?".

Needless to say they have lost a customer. Too bad, I always like to frequent the LHS. I'll quit the hobby before I go back in their store

The other local "Hobby People" shops are great! (There are at least 3)
Old 08-14-2003, 01:59 AM
Waldog
My Feedback: (1)

H82crash;

I just thought the originator would be interested in that particular stores service. Sorry you were offended. BTW I'm not in El Cajon.
Old 08-15-2003, 04:39 AM
h82crash

It was a joke, I live in Ramona and have to work in EC. I agree that the employees at that store are less than mature. One of the managers, Tom, is a good guy though. Do you fly at Weedwackers?