Go Back  RCU Forums > Glow Engines, Gas Engines, Fuel & Mfg Support Forums > RC Fuels
Reload this Page >

What do you know about Big Bang fuel ?

Community
Search
Notices
RC Fuels Nitromethane, Castor Oil, Synthetic, heli fuel, 4 stroke, etc...Fuel Q&A is here!

What do you know about Big Bang fuel ?

Search this Thread

Old 09-13-2010, 08:16 AM
razorjack

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default What do you know about Big Bang fuel ?

I'll be buying new engine soon and I'm thinking about some fuel for it.

What do you know about Big Bang fuel? It costs 55% of similar Merlin fuel(25%, 5L) - http://www.arrowmodels.com/product_i...products_id=74
it has
methanol: 65%
oil 10% (EDL 2)
nitromethane 25%

no castor oil

Some people in my local forums says that BB is a @#$%, but i guess that they didn't even tried BB fuel and just because it's cheap, they think it's a crap.
all other fuels like merlin, tornado, byron, coolpower, runner time, jet's are at least almost (and more) two times more expensive !

In fact, Model Technics has more fuels http://www.modeltechnics.com/glowfuel.htm all of them, much cheaper than others manufactures.

Old 09-23-2010, 04:11 AM
TimBle

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default RE: What do you know about Big Bang fuel ?

I have used Model technics and save for one can that resulted in some running issues, I have not had any troubles.
The one can that did cause soem problems was due to poor storage at the shop I bought it from. Bad luck of the draw..

Big Bangis one of their newer products and I think its will be great. You should try their plugs too. excellent stuff.