Notices
RC Giant Scale Cars For all those who love driving large scale rc cars share your projects or ask questions here.

HPI 4WD Baja 5SC. SAY WHAT?

Old 10-05-2011, 10:46 AM
46u
My Feedback: (3)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: HPI 4WD Baja 5SC. SAY WHAT?

Even thaw they used a Silhouette of a nitro savage, as the teaser picture not so sure it will be a savage. I all so heard the engine might be as big as 21cc gas engine. Rumor has it that HPI is working with both CY and Zen on an engine. It might not be released till Christmas 2012. Only time will tell.

Old 10-05-2011, 10:51 AM
46u
My Feedback: (3)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: HPI 4WD Baja 5SC. SAY WHAT?

This is a cut and past from another forum but I want to stress this is only hear say.

[call hpi yourself and ask them about it he said they are shooting for summer 2012 but it will be out for sure dec 2012
but anyway my dad is friends with one of the owners at our lhs and he told him about the 1/8 gas his friend called a buddy that works for hot bodies
and he emailed him this because we were all wondering what small gas motor would they use..

As of right now it is in R&d stages but HPI and Hot Bodies are looking at the 20cc Zenoah and working with CY to come up with a 20cc to 21cc]