Notices
RC Giant Scale Cars For all those who love driving large scale rc cars share your projects or ask questions here.

elcon mmx issue

Old 05-31-2012, 09:35 AM
junior driver

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default elcon mmx issue

want to get a elcon mmx , people keep saying the good quality of it. I search for the forum . there is only couple of thread about it. I want hear the comment from elcon mmx's user. I also concerned about the parts. is the parts always available .... etc . where is the offical thread for elcon mmx ? any advice will be very appreciated.
Old 05-31-2012, 11:40 AM
Plague

Default RE: elcon mmx issue

The quality of the MMX is really good, no question about that!
It is not without reason that it is winning A LOT of races around europe. The field in europe is mostly FG, Hörman and Elcon's...

Regarding parts I have no idea has it is at our place, but in europe it is normally not a problem to get parts.
Personally I always buy the parts directly at Elcon. Super fast delivery, if I order parts I normally have them within a few days.
Also Onno and Jan (the owners) are very nice to talk to, and always ready to provide help and answer questions. In fact that is one of the reason that I started using Elcon some years ago. Always super service!!
Old 06-09-2012, 06:41 AM
mradlin

You can find more information using Google search too. I know that there are some guys here that own and use them. Maybe they can help you with your questions.
Old 06-09-2012, 07:48 AM
junior driver

I have read many elcon thread lately . hear many good comment about elcon . this buggy is very stable on the track in the video. Onno is very helpful, even i asked a lot of question and I get the answer very soon from them. I think I will put the trigger soon
Old 06-09-2012, 07:55 AM
junior driver

Thanks mate. more information.