Notices
RC Giant Scale Cars For all those who love driving large scale rc cars share your projects or ask questions here.

Nutech Racing USA Closing Down

Old 06-28-2013, 05:23 PM
nutechracingusa

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Nutech Racing USA Closing Down

I've been offered a new job I couldnt pass up so its time to put the importing and distributing on hold for a while. Still have product in stock but we wont be importing or restocking anything new.. Just wanted to thank all the loyal customers and great people I've had the pleasure to meet and do business with over the years.

Thank You,
Scott
Old 06-29-2013, 10:41 PM
bentley marshall

Default RE: Nutech Racing USA Closing Down

thats a shame mate what can be better than playing with rc cars all day ???
Old 06-30-2013, 07:10 AM
RAMTech-HBF-LSF

Making money.

Good Luck Scott on the new job.
Old 07-01-2013, 01:38 PM
nutechracingusa

Thanks guys, like ramtech said making money is nice :-) plus I get paid for the hours I'm there unlike being self employed I put in a lot of extra hours that just don't pay out. Like most hobbies once you work around them all day you start to loose ambition for them. RC is much better when I'm not doing it for 10+ hours a day 5 days a week. Plus with the cost of individual health insurance is better to find a job with benefits which is what I did.

I love the hobby just got burnt out doing it for a living, now I can enjoy my track time on the weekends :-)....
Old 07-01-2013, 03:25 PM
The Real Dogman

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Amen Bruthu!! I know exactly what ya mean!

Its not all glamorous working in the hobbie industry is it?

Good luck with your new adventure, Scott. Its always fun starting a new chapter in our lives!
Old 07-02-2013, 04:55 PM
wyattroa

so the product you have in stock is still good to go, but once its gone its gone?
Old 07-03-2013, 06:17 AM
merkur1

I just talked to Chad ( OWNER ) at Nutech Racing USA And he said they ARE NOT CLOSING.  He is in process of putting together a parts order with Nutech. Chad also said that Scott no longer works there.  If you are in need of something shoot him an email and let him know.
Old 07-03-2013, 12:13 PM
The Real Dogman

Cool!! Looks like Scott spoke out of turn.

As a means of clearing the confusion since we had 2 people associated with nutech as owners(of course companies can have more than one owner),I did a quick "whois" search for the owner/registrant of nutechusa.com. As it turns out Chad does appear to be the owner of Nutech USA and Scott does not seem to have the authority to close down Nutech USA!!

Go Nutech USA!

I wont post the raw info I found in an open forum, but if anyone would like to verify my statement, then PM me with your request, or look it up yourself.

Old 07-03-2013, 02:01 PM
nutechracingusa

Chad knows nothing about RC and has no ambition to continue importing the RC last we talked. I guess there is still talk of a close friend buying the remaining inventory and possibly continuing the business on his own. I was just getting the word out from my knowledge and last I knew. If you want to believe the hype that's totally upto you figured I just give a heads up...

Raw info lol, there is 2 sides to every story and I'm not here to get into details as it will be an up hill battle with no end. Many things contributed to me  wanted to get out of the business but the forums is not the place to get into the nitty gritty. You can do all the searches you want but the bottom line is I started the RC side of our company and ran it since day one. If it changes hands to who I hope it goes to things will continue to run smoothly.
Old 07-03-2013, 02:15 PM
The Real Dogman

Well, no offense intended, I don't know or claim to know the whole story. But in todays informational society it seems that when an employee leaves under stressful or unpleasant circumstances, said employee or ex-employee can and does go on a smear campaign to exact revenge on an otherwise oblivious owner to cause further damage or inconveniences for the former employer. I am not going to assume this is the case here, but with the comments of my previous poster, merkur1, who appears to live not too far from Plover WI it would seem there is/was a conflict in facts. So my nature causes me to "check it out"

And I stand behind my comments related to you, Good luck with your future adventures and I truly hope the new job works out well for you.

the hobby industry is not always glamorous is it? sometimes I wonder why I do it? Then I just spend a few hours at the work bench and remember why!

No offense intended, Scott. And very glad you helped to clear up the confusion. Remember to have fun in whatever you do!