Community
Search
Notices
RC Giant Scale Cars For all those who love driving large scale rc cars share your projects or ask questions here.

Steering servo HELP!

Search this Thread

Old 05-18-2014, 04:30 PM
StarscreamF22

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Steering servo HELP!

Hi all,

I took out my truck today, everything was going fine. Suddenly I noticed the steering was very poor. Upon closer inspection I saw that the servos were jamming (moving in slow motion). This is the first time I'm having servo problems and they've only been through a max of 4 tanks. I checked for anything that may be causing them to get stuck but it was all clear, the servos are a pair of Hitec 5765s. I then turned off the Blackout from annoyance and drove around the Losi for about 15 minutes. Tried the Blackout again and for 5 minutes it was fine and then the servos started acting up again. I fully charged my hump pack the night before so not sure what it could be, thoughts?