Community
Search
Notices
RC Giant Scale Cars For all those who love driving large scale rc cars share your projects or ask questions here.

F1 1/5th scale gas car

Search this Thread

Old 04-05-2016, 04:13 PM
mxzrev

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default F1 1/5th scale gas car

I'm looking to purchase a new F1 gas powered car...I know there are very few manufactures of these cars,especially in the USA if any...I know FG makes one but is there any other manufacturers who make these cars.I would like to be able to get parts if needed at any time without dealing with overseas shipping issues. I have been out of the hobby for awhile and was wondering what maybe new out there in these cars if any. Thanks in advance for the help.
Old 04-05-2016, 06:54 PM
sheograth

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

The only one I'm familiar with is the FG one,it has good parts support and stuff throughout the US.
Old 04-06-2016, 01:21 PM
mxzrev

Do you know of any dealers of FG in the US...I heard FG might be sold or even going out of business... I found another company called RS5 out of Hungary, really high end cars,but of course no US dealers... There was one dealer but the website was usless and out of stock of everything apparently. Thanks for the reply.
Old 04-14-2016, 08:58 AM
Pro-E
My Feedback: (1)

Daves Discount Motors. I've bought several things from them for my Baja 5T.
They sell the complete FG cars and have parts support.
http://www.davesmotors.com/Products/...-Hummer-Parts/
Old 07-31-2016, 10:24 AM
gregr

I have a never raced, maybe never run, FG F1 that needs a new home . . . I also have 2 other FG sedans. The sedans have been raced. Along with the cars, is a whole 1/5th scale garage full,of extra parts. These were my father in laws machines, but have been sitting in my house since he passed away. I'm not even sure where to bring these so the guys with the most interest would be able to see and buy them. I guess this place is as good as any. I am in Northern California - photos on request.
Old 08-01-2016, 09:49 AM
Pro-E
My Feedback: (1)

You should post pictures in the photos forum and ask for help identifying them. Then you can take the info and put them up on eBay.