Notices
RC Giant Scale Cars For all those who love driving large scale rc cars share your projects or ask questions here.

FG monster truck tires

Old 05-03-2017, 01:37 AM
fotis1976

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default FG monster truck tires

Hello
I have an fg monster truck 4wd wb 535 that came from the factory with soft tires all around.
FG produces 2 more compounds medium and hard.
Which compound would you suggest medium or hard? I'm just bashing for fun on almost all type of terrain.
I have in mind a set of tires that last long time but to have some grip also...

Thanks
Old 07-03-2017, 09:01 AM
jimjeep

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I've got one pair of soft and one pair of medium on mine and I can't really tell much of a difference between them. Although mine are very old and the rubber is getting pretty hard. You might want to see how long the soft tires last before you get your next set. If its a lot of loose terrain like gravel, sand, and mud then harder tires are fine. On grass, firm rocks, and pavement the softer tires will give you a lot better traction and control. Good luck! B)