Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Cars, Buggies, Trucks, Tanks and more > RC Giant Scale Cars
Reload this Page >

Kraton vs rovan 45cc baja vs rovan 4wd 45cc stadium truck.

Notices
RC Giant Scale Cars For all those who love driving large scale rc cars share your projects or ask questions here.

Kraton vs rovan 45cc baja vs rovan 4wd 45cc stadium truck.

Old 02-11-2020, 06:14 AM
Thejhall72

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Kraton vs rovan 45cc baja vs rovan 4wd 45cc stadium truck.

So I have a dilemma, as you can see from the title. I have narrowed my choice down to the 3 in the title.
I intend on buying sometime in the next week hopefully.
just wondering if anyone has some input on any of those, and what they really like, and dont like about them. The only thing I will mod immediately, Is if i go with the baja, I'm going to get thr extra long arm extensions. I'm just serously very torn on them. I should also note, that if I go kraton, I'm getting 4 batteries, so that is currently the most expensive option.

I intend on using it for playing around. We don't have 1/5 racing in my area. So it's more for my enjoyment. I like the kraton for the claimed durability, the baja for the speed, and tons of aftermarket parts, and the stadium truck(lt 450 I believe?)for the 4wd and ground clearance. And for these reasons, I have a hard time deciding. The price of these aren't far enough apart to persuade me one way or another. I just want to make sure I make the right purchase.

Also note. I have a VERY old baja now(old and worn out). Well beyond the worth to fix. I'm great with engines, and all things that need repair. It's in my blood

Last edited by Thejhall72; 02-11-2020 at 06:23 AM.
Old 02-16-2020, 11:56 AM
vaughnghosind

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Kraton is pretty enticing just part availability might be an issue vs the others