Notices
RC Giant Scale Cars For all those who love driving large scale rc cars share your projects or ask questions here.

DIY from A-Z

Old 12-15-2020, 07:14 AM
malik81

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default DIY from A-Z

As the title suggests I am willing t give it a try to build my large scale from A-Z (maybe including the engine), I have never done it or anything close to it before. the most I've done in the past was to polish and assemble a 1/4 Dodge Viper. The reason I am willing to take this decision is I've been looking for well over a month from where I can purchase a custom-made 1:4 or 1:3 car full parts and I do the assembly myself and couldn't find. I searched, visited and contacted just about every website I came across and didn't even get a reply. I watched many videos on YT and left comments with no replies either apart from one individual who does some really beautiful cars and engines but he's a hobbyist that doesn't sell.

My question is how difficult of a task is it if I want to go this route, will I be able to find drawings, plans, blueprints that will guide me from A-Z?