Notices
RC Giant Scale Cars For all those who love driving large scale rc cars share your projects or ask questions here.

Servo.

Old 02-04-2005, 04:46 PM
voo2doo

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Servo.

Hi ya fellas
Need a good torque pullin' servo for my rear disks.Got a standard radio tray and JRFM radio,anyone out there got a good servo thats up for grabs?Oh, and if yoo folks would have a spare modified radio tray that would be good....
Ta
Vo0[&:]
Old 02-04-2005, 04:54 PM
32Ford

Default RE: Servo.

I use the Airtronics 94358Z personally with my JR radio. I have one on throt/r brake and one for front brakes. It's rated at 200oz and gives plenty of clamping power. My MB will stop on a dime from full speed.

Jim....
Old 02-04-2005, 05:13 PM
voo2doo

Sorry bud,I'll be more clearer,Got 2x quarters on the steering and a Hitec 150oz on the front brakes(disc) rear in-board disc and throttle.need to mount another servo for the rear disc's,but unfortuatly have no spare slot to put it in,so ....thus a modified or tailored radio tray.
regards
Vo0[&:]
Old 02-05-2005, 09:31 AM
mike_humphreys

I make my own radio plates and have a couple of spare futaba 9402 servos that will do you fine for your brakes.

Mike
Old 02-05-2005, 10:25 AM
original.mb

mike humphreys.- do u have pics of your custom radio trays? plmk bro, also do u produce them in cf?plmk

peace