Notices
RC Giant Scale Cars For all those who love driving large scale rc cars share your projects or ask questions here.

mantua model

Old 02-05-2005, 01:42 PM
barneypeter

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default mantua model

can some one check out a car for me its the mantua laro 1:5 onhttp://www.mantuamodel.co.uk/display/displayitems2.asp?catid=107 as i have been offered one with radio gear and spare set of new wheels and tyre for 200 pounds ,they are sellin due to upgrade to fg,i spoke with mantua uk dealer and all spares are available for this car,your input will be greatly appreciated
Old 02-05-2005, 02:20 PM
mike_humphreys

Default RE: mantua model

To be honest it looks like a cheap copy of a technokit (no offence) I'd leave it and by an fg off ebay or a trade in from your local hobby store.
hope this helps.

Mike
Old 02-05-2005, 03:41 PM
barneypeter

whats a technokit im all new to this ,i just looked at fg and thats too much money for a beginner
Old 02-05-2005, 03:54 PM
mike_humphreys

technokit is (in it's competition form) a good make of car although it's not that popular in the uk.

Mike