Notices
RC Giant Scale Cars For all those who love driving large scale rc cars share your projects or ask questions here.

CNC rear-ends thread?

Old 08-02-2005, 06:51 PM
Banned
My Feedback: (10)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: CNC rear-ends thread?

ORIGINAL: xknacx

What about "I am not conducting any more free lessons" do you not understand. I would be happy to share the sources to anyone that is serious and has the money. I am not going to send wackos to people that I do real business with, thats the last thing I need. Like I said before, I dont think the basic CNC rears are that good looking and I know there is a better price on the gears out there so to spend 10,000 bucks for startup just does not sound like a good investment.

Time is money. I would like them NOW.
Obviously you have never dealt with over seas manufacturing.

Now do you have anything helpful to share other then you usual canned comments?
Tell me something I don't already Know about the Raco gears.
Time is money no mater where you have the manufactured. I would like to invest in the manufacturing of the gears. Obviously You don't want to Because you don't have the funding or the resources like I do to make the housings . I have a large investors list wanting parts for the Qc rear ends. I want to make parts for everyone. NOT hort them like YOU. Not giving this valuable information is unfair to everyone I want to mass produce them but don't have the time to do it at work But I do have access to the equipment but not all the time. I have to prove to my employer that this is a wise investment before I can manufacture the gears her in the US.
Old 08-02-2005, 07:01 PM

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Before this thread gets ugly again....

WARNING: If the members do not "cool off" and/or remain civil, I have been informed that they will be put on moderated status for 2 weeks to 30 days as long as their moderated posts are all ok and approved as such. Moderated status also means that "all" posts made by the moderated member must be approved prior to the posts appearing in the forum.
Old 08-02-2005, 07:09 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Hey dude, hate to break it to you but investors are not people that want to buy parts from you... they are customers Dont tell me about funding... spending over 15k on this sickness of a hobby just this year [:-] dont tell the wife!

If you were really in the "know" you would not have to ask me where the gears are. Everyone in the industry knows, Just look at the auction on ebay where the guy had a lot of 16 sets or so, all new.... hmmmmm, wonder where he got them? the price is just too high. For serious interested parties I have no problems letting you know where to go.... but like I said the price is 2 times higher then it should be.
Old 08-02-2005, 07:20 PM

Man, why don't you two just admit that you both are the gods of large scale, shake hands and build something worth b1tching over.
Old 08-02-2005, 08:26 PM

I am not the god of anything, these are just toys
Old 08-02-2005, 09:00 PM

Good calm reply!!
Old 08-02-2005, 11:03 PM

Really nice pics of the rear ends, thanks

I better save this page before, well you know!!!
Old 08-04-2005, 08:49 AM
Banned

The real question will never be answered???? About CnC Qc rear ends For Xknacx"s Quoted price or where to get the gears Quoted by Xknacx's for that price

The real truth always presents it's self in the end.
Old 08-04-2005, 03:32 PM

What about building them outta plastic like Raco's were origionally and then gauge the response from Q scalers for it??? Would this be a cheaper way to produce ???? I must say that I am ignorant of the tech/business end of all this...I have only ever been a driver/builder......
I do know the Raco housing held up very well under most all conditions.....Not sure haw a plastic "Skellenger" would work....
I am a little lost ...Why not use straight cut gears??? (my memory is going with age!!!!)
Old 08-04-2005, 04:06 PM

The raco rear was VERY strong! But Very bulky and not good looking. QRS made a rear end that was plastic and all it ever did was break. Straight cut gears are about half the price. They are loud and create a lot of heat and friction. They are used in the australian QC rears and they were used in the QRS rears so they do work. Just not as good as spiral bevel.
Old 08-04-2005, 06:37 PM
Banned

MY questions will never be answered honestly or factually.

THe real truth always shows it's self in the end.
Old 08-04-2005, 07:02 PM

Now that is a FACT!
Old 08-04-2005, 07:08 PM
Banned

ORIGINAL: xknacx

Now that is a FACT!
?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ????????????????????????????????????
Old 08-04-2005, 07:11 PM

ORIGINAL: mbbaj2001

What ever I say will be DELETED BY I8TWEETY or TIGERNBENNIE. MY questions will never be answered honestly or factually.

Lets not forget about me! Look guys, if you have issues with what whoever is saying just email it back and forth. There is no reason to go back and forth in these threads. EMAIL each other or exchange telephone numbers and go that route. LETS KEEP IT OUT OF THE THREADS ON RCU.
Thanks!!

REMINDER: If anyone has to be contacted in this thread again, further action WILL be taken. PLEASE keep it out of here and lets move on.
Old 08-04-2005, 07:12 PM

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

ORIGINAL: mbbaj2001
What ever I say will be DELETED BY I8TWEETY or TIGERNBENNIE.
It's Tigger, T-I-double grrrr.

And actually, I'm trying to stay out of it from here on out and let this thread take its course as well as allow the members to run or to chose their own path since quite frankly, I hate it when a member is on moderated status since I may get stuck reading all of the member's posts just to approve them or not. Of course, the moderated member may not like moderated status either since he or she can't simply post and see the message. Then all the other members may only see "Awaiting Approval", which means that they may miss something since they may just never bother to go back and read the pending post. The only nice thing for some members is that since I own a lot of RCs and spend time on this forum, the member's posts may get reviewed sooner than if by someone else who may or may not visit the forum as much since they don't own as many RCs or have as many different types of RCs. Anyway, it's up to the members on how they want to continue this thread before the thread ends up locked or any members end up on moderated status.
Old 08-05-2005, 01:46 AM

This thread has now had several moderators delete or edit posts.........and more than one warning.

I myself have read enough of this and have locked this thread.

It can be still be read to allow you all to contact a member through the PM system or e-mail........but anymore posts like this and you will be put on moderated status....

PLEASE READ THE RCU RULES FOR POSTING TO AVOID ANY FURTHER ACTION.