Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Cars, Buggies, Trucks, Tanks and more > RC Giant Scale Cars
Reload this Page >

Any news on the MCD Proline 4x4 truck?

Community
Search
Notices
RC Giant Scale Cars For all those who love driving large scale rc cars share your projects or ask questions here.

Any news on the MCD Proline 4x4 truck?

Search this Thread

Old 09-24-2005, 08:27 AM
Croozer
My Feedback: (1)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Any news on the MCD Proline 4x4 truck?

I have been away for a couple months and I still don't see much printed about the MCD Racing Proline 4x4 Monster Truck, has anyone picked up one or have any solid info about this truck???
Old 09-24-2005, 08:37 AM
Automan

Default RE: Any news on the MCD Proline 4x4 truck?

It have been talked about rather much the last couple of weeks in here. All i can say is it seams to be a really nice truck, and much info could be found on the King cobra site.

Are you planning on getting one ?

You know, there have popped up a 4wd buggy now from Kamitiro, seams nice but have a belt drive. The MCD have real nice shaft drive and seam to be built strong all over

Btw, welcome back Croozer !
Old 09-24-2005, 09:12 AM
Croozer

Thanx Automan, [8D]

I definitely want a 4x4 Monster Truck, but it is hard trying to get info from MCD, their website is not even working, if its this hard to buy a product you gotta wonder what getting replacement parts is gonna be like.

I think I will sit in the stands on this one, until more people get actual hands on experience with it.
Old 09-24-2005, 09:35 AM
Automan

The MCD homepage is a joke, and if they answer by mail they obvious don't have a clue what they are selling... probably placed some person to take care of the mail who don't know more then MCD cars having four wheels and signs the mail as the owner of MCD.... if it IS the owner, then I'm starting to get real scared of his knowledge about his own product... my god [X(] let's say that it's NOT a good sign.
So do forget the MCD homepage and contacting them trough mail, if you will get a reply.. well, the answer will probably make you more confused reading their replies are a great way of feeling drunk without spending any money [sm=lol.gif]

But apart from that, the owners i have spoken to have almost only very good things to say about the MCD cars, rally cars and monster trucks. And King cobra have most spare parts in stock, and do start to make some stuff them self to the MCD monster truck etc, and that is nice [sm=thumbup.gif]

So i don't think you should be worried about the quality of the car, or getting spare parts when it's needed, cause it will be no real problem any more due to the fact King cobra have a real good stock of hoopups and spare parts, and deliver fast and are a very nice company to deal with.
Old 09-24-2005, 09:46 AM
Croozer

I will definitely send a email to King Cobra and see if I can get some solid info, from the pix I have seen it looks like a strong unit.
Old 09-25-2005, 03:18 PM
Croozer

I have not gotten a reply from King Cobra yet, but I found this site called GP Racing and they carry the MCD Proline truck.
http://www.gpracing.de
The site is located in Germany and the prices are in euros, the truck is priced at 1199 euros which is about $1443 USD with a G230RC engine.

I sent them a email today, so far I have two lines in the water, hopefully I can get a bite on one.

* I just received a email back from GP Racing, they will have a shipment of MCD's in about 2 weeks, they quoted me a good price with a 26cc engine installed, so hopefuuly by the end of October one should be at my door.